Marbella Mayoress Delivers Good News For Marbella Port
Good News For Marbella Port
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Torremolinos: Andalusian Horse Show with Flamenco Dance
- From Marbella: Costa del Sol Group Sailboat Cruise & Drinks
- From Malaga or Costa del Sol: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
- From Málaga and Costa del Sol: Morocco Day Trip
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
Marbella Mayoress, Angeles Muñoz delivered an exciting news for both bar owners and clients of the Marbella Port in the centre of town.
Officially opening the newly pedestrianised section of the old parking in the Port, the Mayoress gave details of several Festivals to be held in the new brightly paved area, starting with Dia de Andalucia, 28th of February and live music for St Patricks Day evening. Further musical events and Festivals will be announced in the near future, with the Beacon Gastro Bar at the centre of foreign events and festivities.
Other news from the Mayoress is the moving of the embarkation point for the Fly Blue Catamaran, from the end of the outer pier in the port to the Marbella Port Building pier, thus bringing the thousands of day trippers who catch the ferry to Puerto Banus through the Bar and Restaurant area of the port and not away from them.