Local's Guide to Celebrating New Year's Eve in Marbella
Gala Dinners, Djs, Fireworks and Spanish Traditions
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Savour mouthwatering menus at one of our many world-class restaurants, dance the night away in our balmy Mediterranean temperatures with Internationally renowned DJs or bring in the New Year in the town square with the locals, however you choose to celebrate memories will be made in Marbella.
Marbella offers an abundance of experiences to make your New Year’s Eve magical and armed with our top tips and detailed event information you will be sure to start your New Year in style.
- Avoid the need to clear up at the start of the New Year and go out for dinner! We feature the menus and all the information you need to book for Marbella venues offering:
- Book a driver in advance as whilst taxis and apps like uber will be operating there will be delays
- Whilst the 5-star hotels such as The Marbella Club and The Kempinski Hotel offer fireworks displays as part of their Gala dinners the Marbella Townhall puts on a large Firework display at midnight at the beach near to the Puerto Deportivo which you can attend (armed with a bottle of cava and grapes of course!) free of charge
- The Marbella Townhall also hosts a party in the Plaza de la Iglesia and Plaza de los Naranjos in Marbella Old Town with live music and multiple opportunities to kiss a stranger from 11 pm! Also free of charge to attend and with a well-priced bar set up in the square.
- If you have younger children, have rented a Private Villa or just prefer to stay home then bringing the party to you with top Private Chefs and high-class entertainment is also possible and our expert Concierge team would be happy to help you plan the big event!
- New Year's Day is also a big celebration and the beach venues are probably the most popular locations to start the year ahead. Details can be found here for all the best NYD Brunch spots to nurse the hangover or keep the party going!
We will be sure to put information about any key dates over the Festive period on our events calendar so be sure to check in on there regularly and make a reservation as Marbella is only a small town and the hotspots will be fully booked some time in advance.
If you want some more personalised guidance from our local team of experts then feel free to contact us by email or on our social media at any time!
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and fun-filled New Year!