Marbella Stag Do Itinerary
We take away the stresses of organising one of the most important events in a man's life!
Let's face it lads, organising a large group of people is a hard thing to do. Especially when itÃ¢ÂÂs for a stag party. Having to make sure everyoneÃ¢ÂÂs needs are met, whilst trying to keep budgets sensible. Throw into the mix having to deal with foreign businesses liaising prices in different currencies for restaurants and activities in a country you may have never been to beforeÃ¢ÂÂ¦ what a nightmare!
Well arenÃ¢ÂÂt you lovely people lucky! Us local experts here at My Guide Marbella can take away the stresses and strains of organising one of the most important celebrations in a man's life with our below example itinerary. ItÃ¢ÂÂs always good to do some planning beforehand otherwise you can waste valuable hours of your holiday trying to work out what to do. Â Depending on whether you decide to take a Private Villa or stay in a hotel you may choose slightly different activities in the day;Â opting for a chill out day around the Villa pool with a Private Chef cooking lunchÂ maybe preferable to going out to a beach club for example. We've added in a few prices to help with budgets too, but everything can be tailored to your group.
We have focused this article around having your StagÂ Party in and around the Puerto Banus area of Marbella. Â This is where the larger nightclubs and more party-orientated barsÂ are so it makes sense to keep things in this area to avoid too much travelling or being too much a distance from where the party is at! Â You'll still need to organise an airport transfer but if you stay centrally then you should be able to walk to most venues. The Puerto Banus marina is lined with designer shops, bars (there is a frontline and also a 2nd line where you will find the pricing is more reasonable)Â and then you will find several large nightclubs such as Pangea, Mirage, News Cafe and Tibu within walking distance. Naturally if you are looking for a more low key affair then we can also make suggestions so just get in touch if you want to look at alternatives.
Our Stag Party in Marbella weekend would look a little like this!
- Airport transfer via shuttle or limousine
- Accommodation in a Private VillaÂ or a 3 star in a central location
- Drinks on the front line of Puerto BanÃÂºs marina at Babilonia
- Dinner in one of the restaurants in the marina and start the weekend with a touch of class
- Get the party started in the famous Sky Lounge Pangea or News Cafe in Puerto Banus
- Get up and get out on aÂ Buggy Safari tour or maybe Charter a Yacht with some beersÂ
- Party on through the afternoon in one of Marbella's famous Beach Clubs like PlazaÂ or Pool parties at Ocean Club if you want to splash the cash
- Get a fewÂ pre dinner toplessÂ Cheeky waitresses to entertain the lads
- Grab a pre clubbing dinner to keep you going at Meraki where the steaks are really good value and the views are awesome
- Hit the clubs again, this time going for Tibu - the biggest Puerto Banus nightclub
- Go to one of the massive Beach Club SundayÂ partiesÂ - you can grab lunch while you are there to soak up the alcohol
- Eat dinner at our favourite pre-party venue La Sala or go for some comfort food at Brodernas where the burgers and cocktails are legendary
- Finish the weekend and probably your livers at Mirage with another night of hard core clubbing until the early hours!
- Breakfast/Brunch at Ground or Sinatra's which is always open first thing in the morning
- Shuttle back to the airport with a very big bottle of water...or another beer if you're brave!
This is just an example of some of the things the Costa del Sol has to offer, and with sensible prices to match, you canÃ¢ÂÂt go wrong! Bespoke itineraries can of course be created on an individual basis, where we can ensure all desires are met and your trip goes off without a hitch.Â Simply get in touch today with our concierge team at email@example.com.
BestÂ Beach & Pool Clubs for StagÂ Parties
- Luxury (think big beds, waiter service, gourmet food but a high price tag)Â : Ocean Club, Sala by the Sea,Â Nao Pool Club, Plaza Beach
- Mid range (better on a budget) : Levante Beach,Â Paloma Blanca Hotel
- Chill in style (classy and stylish but not a big party venue) :Â Mistral Beach
Best restaurants for StagÂ Parties
- Fine dining (no fancy dress) : La Sala Banus, Oak Garden & Grill, Breathe
- Mid range : A1 Aretusa, Tibu Rooftop Restaurants, Piucaro, Meraki
- On a budget : Pizzeria Picasso
Best activities for StagÂ Parties
- Yacht Charter or Catamaran Cruise
- Cheeky waitresses at your accommodation
- Lapdance Lounge
- Cocktail Classes
- 5 a side football
- Tree Top Adventure Park
- Buggy Safari or Canyoning
- Brain Quest
Get your stag party organised and booked today just get in touchÂ with our concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org.