My Guide Website?
Marbella: E-Mountain Bike Tour with Wine10 Reviews
This E-mountain bike tour is an adventure with a bit of luxury. Your E-MTB will climb the mountain trails to traditional white villages. Finish your tour with a good glass of wine and tapas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beauty of the authentic white villages and the true Spanish culture just a short ride away from Marbella
- Explore the surroundings of Marbella on an E-Mountain Bike
- Enjoy the most spectacular views over Marbella, Puerto Banus and the Mediterranean
- See the hilly side of Marbella with the power of E-bikes, going uphill with no effort
- Unwind with some tasty tapas and a glass of wine in a coastal wine cellar
DescriptionYour professional guides will provide full instructions on the use of your EMTB, before taking you along ancient mountain trails and up hills you never thought possible on a bike. Your top of the range E-MTB will climb the mountain trails to traditional villages. Then embark on an exhilarating downhill cycle back to the iconic Marbella to finish your tour in a selected local bar for wine and tasty tapas. Here you will enjoy authentic Spanish cuisine and some great wine with your guide and companions, after this riveting and exhilirating adventure.
IncludesTop of the range E-Mountain Bike Helmet Fully qualified guide that speaks English, French, and Spanish Accident insurance Tapas and Wine in a coastal bodega
- This tour requires previous experience riding a bike. A great part of the tour is being done off-road. You will be riding both uphill and downhill, even though, the level is moderate and anyone who knows how to ride a bike, especially change gears and has a minimum physical condition should be able to do it
- The tour duration may vary depending on the group because this is an outdoor activity
- There is a maximum number of 12 people per group
- The maximum weight supported by our e-bikes is 110 kg
- It is recommended to bring comfortable shoes, a short or long-sleeved shirt (dependent on the weather), shorts, a lightweight windbreaker jacket, and sunglasses
- Please note that this is Not a wine tasting tour. A tapa and a glass of wine is included at the end of the tour for each traveler in a local bodega