My Guide Website?
From Malaga: Day trip to Gibraltar and Dolphin Boat Tour547 Reviews
Experience Gibraltar and see wild dolphins in their natural habitat on this sightseeing tour. Travel by bus along the Costa del Sol, explore Gibraltar, and take a boat tour in search of dolphins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spot up to three different dolphin species frolicking in their natural habitat
- Sit back and relax with an easy bus ride from the Costa del Sol to Gibraltar
- Enjoy free time in Gibraltar to discover the area and experience local culture
- Sail along the calm seas of the Mediterranean and soak up the sun's rays
- Discover the place where the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean meet
DescriptionEnjoy the journey along Malaga and the Costa del Sol in a sightseeing bus tour while listening to your guide tell you anecdotes and curiosities of this British colony. Explore Gibraltar on your own, then sail the Mediterranean in search of the many dolphins that roam the area. Arrive in La Linea and cross the border into Gibraltar. Enjoy some free time to visit Casemates Square and the botanical garden of the Alameda. Stroll through the Marina Bays, or take the chance to walk along Main street. Follow the directions of your guide to get to the square and find your way to the port of Gibraltar to board your boat. Once aboard, feel the breeze and catch sight of different types of Cetaceans that inhabit the area. Navigate the calm seas for about an hour and a half and find the place where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. Search for dolphins here, and catch sight of their majesty and intelligence, playing in the water. The guide on board will tell you about the most relevant curiosities and characteristics of the species that you encounter, the particularities of the Strait, declared Unesco World Biosphere Reserve. After the tour, you will have again free time to continue your visit in Gibraltar, where you can take the opportunity to have lunch. Meet in the midafternoon for your return journey to the pickup point.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual guide 90 minutes boat tour Free time in Gibraltar for shopping
- Some nationalities may require a Visa to enter Gibraltar, please check before booking this tour
- For non-EU and non-UK citizens, please check the need for a VISA, as the responsibility for accessing Gibraltar lies with the person who has booked the tour