My Guide Website?
From Marbella: Canyoning Tour in Guadalmina340 Reviews
Unleash your adventurous side in Guadalmina Canyon with your friends or family. Discover beautiful views and rappel and jump through the canyon on an activity that's fun for all ages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Guadalmina, a wonderful canyon just 20 minutes away from Marbella
- Enjoy the views on this beautiful canyoning trip
- Experience swiming, jumping, sliding and abseiling in a spectacular landscape
- Get adventurous with optional jumps up to 19 feet (6 meters) high
DescriptionVenture out into nature on a canyoning tour of the Guadalmina Canyon. Learn canyoning techniques and even try tobogganing. Join an activity that's fun for the whole family on a quick trip from Marbella. Join your guide and learn the basic techniques of canyoning for all levels, before pushing your limits with more challenging techniques for experienced thrill-seekers. For the truly daring, take the plunge with lots of jumps from heights of 10-19 feet (4-6 meters) into a beautiful reservoir surrounded by majestic mountains. For those who still want to experience the thrill without the jump, try the toboggan ride. See the gorge narrow, revealing a beautiful landscape, as you explore this rugged and wild area.
IncludesSmall group sizes on open group Professional and expert canyon guides with international qualification Rappeling or Abseiling during the Canyon Wetsuits neoprene for adults and children (necessary for safety in summer and winter) Harness, Helmet, Rappeling Device Waterproof boxes for food and medicine
- If you do not know how to swim, please let them know to be able to prepare a life jacket
- Bring socks, walking shoes or running shoes, closed-toe, with good adhesion in the sole. You can also rent our canyon shoes for this canyon (contact tuur after booking with a WhatsApp message). Please note that aqua shoes are not allowed for canyoning
- Bring a small bottle of water, at least 0.5 liters (16 oz.) and sunscreen
- Come to the meeting point with the swimsuit already on. Bring a change of clothing and dry shoes/sandals for the end of the canyon
- It is important to inform your guide if any of the participants have any disease or allergy
- The activity provider will contact you after booking to ask if you need canyoning shoes