My Guide Website?
From Málaga and Costa del Sol: Morocco Day Trip142 Reviews
Cross the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry and discover new smells, flavors, and a culture that will not leave you indifferent, book the 1 day trip to Morocco. Visit Tetouan a traditional Moroccan city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Malaga or Costa del Sol: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
- From Marbella: Costa del Sol Group Sailboat Cruise & Drinks
- Costa del Sol: Private 1-Way Transfer to/from Malaga Airport
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Tour
- Caminito del Rey Private Tour from Costa del Sol
- Discover the continent of Africa in one day from Spain
- Capture the smells and colors from the local market
- Hop on a ferry and admire the views across the strait
- Taste a Moroccan lunch in a typical Moroccan restaurant
- Visit of Herbalist with a demonstration of herbal remedires
DescriptionDiscover Moroccan culture and flavors on this day trip from Málaga and Costa del Sol. Visit the traditional Moroccan city of Tetouan, cross the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry, and see the Royal Palace or Khalifa Palace, the Archaeological Museum, and the Center of Modern Art. Meet your guide at the pickup point in Malaga and hop on the bus to Algeciras. During the trip, journey through Malaga and along the Costa del Sol while the guide tells you anecdotes and curiosities about Morocco. Arrive at Algeciras to board an express ferry. Sail for 60 minutes to Ceuta across the strait. Once in Ceuta, set foot on Moroccan soil and enjoy a panoramic tour of the city of Ceuta. Drive by the Royal Walls and the Moat of San Felipe. Take a scenic drive from Ceuta to Tetouan which lasts about half an hour. Arrive in Tetouan, take a pleasant walk with a local guide to see the most iconic areas of the city. In Hassan II Square you'll stop outside the Royal Palace or Khalifa Palace, the Archaeological Museum, and the Center of Modern Art. Stroll through the narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter or Mellah and see the Bengualid synagogue. The souk of Tetouan is a real journey through time that will allow you to get to know the work of its craftsmen. Continue through the Medina of Tetouan and be surrounded by the white walls and green doors of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop for lunch at a typical Moroccan restaurant. Listen to live music while savoring cous cous and Arabic pastries. After lunch, stroll through the shopping area of Tetouan and visit some establishments for shopping and a typical Moroccan Herbalist with natural products to discover all the benefits of the properties of Argan Oil. At the time indicated by the guide, meet again for the return to Ceuta and embark to Algeciras to return to the pickup point in Algeciras.
IncludesPickup from selected meeting points Return Ferry from Algeciras to Ceuta Local guide and transport between Ceuta and Tetouan Guided Tour in Tetouan Typical Moroccan lunch with live music
- Passports are mandatory for all travelers to Morocco. (ID cards are not valid.) Please check if you need a visa to visit Morocco at: https://www.consulat.ma/en/list-countries-whose-citizens-are-exempted-entry-visa-morocco. It is your responsibility to determine your requirements and eligibility to enter Morocco. If you are traveling with minors, please provide all the necessary documents The time spent at the border between Spain and Morocco does not depend on the activity provider and may be altered in the course of the activity, lengthening the estimated duration of the excursion The scheduled timetable of the ferry service does not depend on us and may be altered in the course of the activity, lengthening the estimated duration of the excursion From March 23 to April 21, Ramadan is celebrated. During this period, you may find some shops closed. During the excursion all points of interest will be visited as usual