Nikki Beach Marbella goes Michelin star
2 Michelin star Chef Paco Roncero designs an exclusive Tapas Menu for Nikki Beach Marbella this summer
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Torremolinos: Andalusian Horse Show with Flamenco Dance
- From Marbella: Costa del Sol Group Sailboat Cruise & Drinks
- From Malaga or Costa del Sol: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
- From Málaga and Costa del Sol: Morocco Day Trip
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
My Guide Marbella was proud to meet such a culinary master and sample his new tapas menu which will be served in the restaurant every Sunday at Nikki Beach Marbella from 5th May 2019. The portion size for each dish would be described as a "media ración" if you were in a traditional Spanish tapas bar so are ideal for sharing with friends whilst taking in the legendary Amazing Sunday entertainment and vibe at Nikki Beach Marbella. The menu which consists of 9 individual dishes showcases his hallmark Avant-garde approach whilst still appealing to a diner that is perhaps less accustomed to Michelin star cuisine.
Dishes on the menu are priced from 18€ our favourites of which include:
- Wagyu Beed Short Rib Confit with barbeque sauce, soufflé potatoes and bell pepper
- Ravioli of Cray Fish Carpaccio with galley broth
- Glazed Tuna Belly "Toro" served with a Tomato Salad
- Miso Marinated Salmon with cucumber and pineapple salad and smooth wasabi sauce
The a la carte menu will still be served on a Sunday so you can opt to have one of these dishes alongside other Nikki Beach classics if you wish or order solely from the Paco Roncero menu. The Nikki Beach Marbella family have also designed a super Paco Roncero Gourmet Experience option which invites you to try 3 dishes and enjoy free-flowing Perrier Jouet Champagne for just 59€ between the hours of 12-2pm every Sunday. Sounds like a super foodie inspired way to start a Sunday to us!
Bookings will always be essential at Nikki Beach, Sunday's are often their busiest day, so make your reservation by simply clicking the link here and making your enquiry directly with the management team.