The best dog walks & beaches in Marbella
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Forget soggy & cold pups in the pooring rain! Marbella pups have sandy poors and need to cool off in the sea and kindly enough the townhall has assigned some specific beaches for our canine pals.
1) Playa Rio Verde - Located opposite the new Four Seasons hotel land (Hotel coming soon). This is one of the best stretches of beach in Marbella. With golden sand dunes and shallow waters. This is a popular one with dog lovers.
2) Playa Ventura Del Mar - Located in front of Ventura del Mar apartments, the San Pedro end of the beach between San Pedro and Puerto Banus. A little rocky this beach offers a large area for your pup to rome free.
3) Playa Piedra Paloma Beach - Only 15 minutes from Estepona is this fantastic canine beach where not only pets will have fun.
The following rules and recommendations are common to all beaches in the province of Malaga for dogs:
- Keep your dog’s passport and vaccinations up to date
- Collect the excrements
- Respect other users
- Dogs weighing more than 20 kilos must wear a muzzle
- Dog breeds classified as potentially dangerous will have access prohibited.
1) Puerto Banus Pier - Many tourists are not aware that the Pier in Puerto Banus is open to pedestrians.
Take your doggy in an evening (when its abit cooler) as the sun is setting for the best views of Puerto Banus and La Concha mountain.
2) Nagueles hiking trail - Close to where the starlight summer music festival is held. Head up into the mountains and leave the town behind.
3) Turtle Lake - Located in the heart of the golf valley. Walk the whole way around the lake and take in the beautiful wildlife and nature.
4) Benahavis Hike - Park your car by where the market is held and walk up to the wood bridge and across the revine. This hike has beautiful views of the river and golf course.
5) Dont forget the dog parks! Marbella also has some assigned park areas for where dogs are allow to run around and play.