Christmas Day in Marbella 2016
It maybe sunny outside but that doesn't mean that we still know how to celebrate a traditional Christmas in Marbella!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Whether you are an expat living in Marbella or here on holiday and celebrating the festive period abroad, this article will help you to find the right place to dine on the 25th December 2016!
We have contacted with many restaurants along the coast to compile this guide and we will keep adding to it as we receive more news through the month of December! We have listed all the venues that we know will be open and serving "Christmas Dinner".
If we have received full details of their dining options then you will be able to view the full menu in an attachment and other details by clicking the link to take you to the event page. From there you can BOOK YOUR TABLE by simply clicking the link to MAKE ENQUIRY.
Our top picks!
- Finca Cortesin Kabuki Raw is 125â¬ per person
- Finca Cortesin JardÃn de Lutz is 95â¬ per person
- Kempinski Hotel & Spa Christmas Brunch is 138â¬ per person (kids under 12 are free)
- La Sala - 85â¬ per person
- Oak Garden and Grill - 85â¬ per person
- Becketts - 85â¬ per person
- The Boardwalk - 85â¬ per person
- A Levante - 45â¬ per person
- The Marbella Club -135â¬ per person
- The Puente Romano - Sea Grill -150â¬ per person
- El Rancho - a la carte
- Sloanes Bistro - 92,50â¬ per person
- Alberts Bar & Grill - 59â¬ per person
- Villa Tiberio
- Robin Hood Inn at 65â¬ per person
- La Mamma Elena at 50â¬ per person
- Olivia's La Cala at 95â¬ per person
San Pedro and West
- The Forge
- Los Arcos
- Magna Cafe
- Fuel Brasserie
- Los Bandidos - a la carte
- Da Bruno Sul Mare
- Nueva Kaskada
- Trocadero Arena - a la carte
- Da Bruno Cabopino
- Ristorante La Plaza
- El Oceano
- Monda Castle
- El Potro