Alex's Skate School
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Malaga or Costa del Sol: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
- From Marbella: Costa del Sol Group Sailboat Cruise & Drinks
- Costa del Sol: Private 1-Way Transfer to/from Malaga Airport
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Tour
- Caminito del Rey Private Tour from Costa del Sol
Alex is a professional skater and has a knack for helping kids grasp the art of the sport so they can enjoy developing their skills in this amazing skate park adjacent to the Boulevard in San Pedro de Alcantara. Minutes from downtown Marbella.
Parents are usually surprised to find their kids grasping this sport so quickly, thanks to Alex's experience in coaching the young kids, you can rest at ease that they are getting their proper guidance in a safe environment.
The school works best with the young kids from 4 to 12 years old but it's also great for those who are looking to refine their skills.
The aim of Alex's teaching style is to combine having a good time with physical education using all the fun a skateboard can deliver.
Alex's skate school offers both group and individual courses.
If your looking to rent or hire items whilst your here on holiday, click on this link for further information.