Best Japanese Restaurants in Marbella
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Marbella team
Whether you are hankering for some deliciously healthy sushi or you prefer the Japanese experience of Teppanyaki, our selection offers you some of the best Marbella has to offer.
Several of the luxury beach clubs offer some of the best sushi in town, but if it's during the winter that you are visiting, don't despair as there are many first class Japanese restaurants that are open all year round.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Torremolinos: Andalusian Horse Show with Flamenco Dance
- From Marbella: Costa del Sol Group Sailboat Cruise & Drinks
- From Malaga or Costa del Sol: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
- From Málaga and Costa del Sol: Morocco Day Trip
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco