Best Spanish and Tapas Restaurants in Benahavis
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Marbella team
Paellas, tortillas, chorizo, gazpacho and jamon serrano, the firm favourites of the Spanish cuisine are to be found on many Spanish restaurant menus in Marbella.
Whether you are down on the beach enjoying pescado frito or in Marbella centre with calamares, every Spanish dish is one to savour and enjoy. One of our favourites in the Old Town is the Marbella Patio restaurant and then Casa Fernando's in San Pedro has a fabulous reputation. If it's authentic tapas that you are after then El Estrecho must be visited. For a more gourmet approach to Spanish cuisine, you must head to Trocadero Arena as their rice and fresh Tuna dishes are simply divine!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Marbella:If youʻre booking your trip to Marbella last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Malaga or Costa del Sol: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
- From Marbella: Costa del Sol Group Sailboat Cruise & Drinks
- Costa del Sol: Private 1-Way Transfer to/from Malaga Airport
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Gibraltar Tour
- Caminito del Rey Private Tour from Costa del Sol