8 must visit shops in Marbella Old Town
Get off the high street and step into Marbella Old Town for charming shops and something more uniqueAfter a wonderful visit to Marbella, you may want to buy a souvenir for yourself or a little present for a loved one. Old town Marbella is thriving with an array of traditional tourist shops as well as other more specialised stores. Read this blog to find out the best places to go!
Please your palette:
- Delicas Urban Gourmet Shop boasts an array of exclusive gourmet produce ranging from magnificent wine, luxury chocolate and traditional sweets for children… or for adults too. Also available is the Spanish craft beer SAVIS, authentic and delicious beer from Malaga. With a host of luxury products for sale, choose from luxury honey from ArtMuria from the high mountains of the Pyrenees or why not try Ekhi Gold Chocolates created by master chocolatier Juan Mari Iriarte from Northern Spain. Enjoy the unique establishment and meet the team of professional connoisseurs that are always at hand.
- Spain is the largest producer of olive oil, and not only that, it produces some of the finest oils in the World. D'Oliva boasts a selection of the 80 best Spanish Olive Oils and products such as tapenades and salts, wines and even a natural cosmetics range. The passion of D'Oliva is from the farmers selecting the best olives and extracting the oil and the passion continues to the D'Oliva team who are eager to assist you in store.
- J. Brown Taller De Piel has experience of more than 25 years dedicated to the manufacture of handmade leather items with their own designs, in which their manufacture ranges from bags and accessories to making delicate garments.
- Blanc Du Nil is a beautiful store only in selected locations around the world, Marbella being one of them, and selling all white linen and cotton garments made to the highest quality. Michelle Obama even made a visit to Blanc Du Nil in Old Town Marbella in 2010 to purchase a few items for herself.
- Jazmin and Jewels is one of our favourites for affordable costume jewellery.
For the smaller members of the family:
Old Town Marbella is home to numerous children’s clothing boutiques selling beautiful traditional Spanish-styled clothes.
- Cayetana baby is a shop selling children’s clothes from age 0 months to 12 years and they are committed to the best quality and price, guaranteeing exclusivity to their creations.
- Ipanema is super cute for shoes and summerwear
- If you are looking to bring home a personalised gift for yourself or a loved one, check out Ricami Veronica on Calle Padre Francisco Echamendi. It is here where you can buy different products such as towels, baby blankets, teddy bears and aprons, and within a few minutes these products can be personalised with a name using the coloured thread of your choice.
Other shops worth a mention!
- Gia mia - lovely dresses and fab bags!
- Amore Marbella - floaty boho styles
- Angel House - Fabulous jewellery as well as a lot of relaxed resort wear kind of items