Bucket List for Marbella Summer 2018
Creating a bucket list can help you tap into the creative part of you that dreams bigger, nurtures your inner child, and makes life more worthwhile. Fitting more hobbies and fun into your lifestyle.
It's important to take time for things you enjoy in life so here are some ideas for the top 10 things to do in Marbella this summer. See how many of them you can score out on your visit to Marbella!
- See a Flamenco Show
- Try Fresh Sardines at one of our many chiringuitos
- Climb La Concha mountain (or get to the Mirador half way!)
- Try the local favourite tea time snack, Chocolate y Churros
- Try the freshly squeezed Orange Juice in Orange Square
- Do a Tapas Tour around Marbellaâs Old town
- Take the Ferry between Puerto BanÃºs and Marbella marinas and enjoy a mini cruise!
- Get a selfie with a Ferrari!
- Take a midnight dip in the sea
- Learn the ingredients within the perfect Sangria and enjoy a glass at sunset!
Fun fact about bucket lists, the term comes from the phrase "kicked the bucket"
Bucket lists are primarily the written form of #lifegoals. To narrow all of this down, it is a list of things you want to do before you kick your bucket.
If you manage to get any of these done please share your experiences and your pictures with us on social media by tagging @myguidemarbella