The first Thursday of each month, Food Room will be turning in to a Dinner Club. Organizing fun dinners of all kinds, wine and cocktail tastings, listening to good music, watching a movie, dressing up, etc.
Each dinner will be different, a new gastronomic experience which will surprise you.
On this occasion, you will taste a 100% Asian Menu, prepared by their chef Paolo, which will be paired with different wines from Jerez.
The diversity and complexity of the Sherry wines make them unique in the world of wines. Sometimes these virtues become a difficulty to understand and enjoy them. In this dinner we will enter the exciting world of Sherry by the hand of José Ferrer, Ambassador of the Sherry Wines for Gastronomy, discovering how geography and time are expressed in these wines.
Other Events from Food Room
- Traditional Italian Cooking Class at Food Room
- Supper Club at Food Rom
- Express Curry Workshop @ Food Room
- Sushi class at Food Room
- World Kitchen Workshop for Kids at Food Room
- Tapas, Paella and Wine workshop at Food Room
- Hindu Vegetarian Workshop at Food Room
- Beauty & Cocktails @ Food Room
- The basics of Fermenting @ Food Room
- Portuguese Kitchen workshop @ Food Room
- Chinese Cooking Class @ Food Room
My Guide website?